- Dealing With Difficult People
September 23, 2021
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Difficult people have learned that their approach helps them get their way. It seems that this small number of difficult people causes most of the stress in our lives, robbing us of our productivity and satisfaction. Our usual responses only seem to make it worse. In this interactive workshop, participants will develop the skills and responses needed to deal with these patterns more effectively and productively
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- discuss the six assumptions that lead to successful interactions with difficult people
- discuss the difference between influencing behavior and changing people
- demonstrate three approaches to address difficulties, including “carefrontation”
- develop personal action plans to influence the difficult people in your lifeInstructor: Denise BurrellDenise is co-founder of The Performance Group OE Inc. She is a natural leader and an engaging teacher, speaker, facilitator, and trainer. Denise is committed to enhancing the development of individuals, teams, and organizations through coaching, leadership training, and team support and interventions.
***Visa or Mastercard only. For AMEX payments, contact the ECAA office 780.451.2412 or TF 1.800.252.9375
****Link will be sent the day of the course.
Venue: Zoom Meeting