Generations @ Work
November 24, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
This workshop focuses on the unique challenges brought on by having four different generations coexisting and working side-by-side in the same workplace. Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials and Gen Z often have different approaches which can cause increased workplace tension. This workshop examines the differences and challenges participants to look for ways to bridge the communication gap.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- describe the four generations in the workplace – who they are, how they got that way and how they behave
- identify the potential clash points amongst these groups
- identify the strengths and contributions of each of the groups
- apply a strategy for moving from tolerance to acceptance
Instructor: Denise Burrell
- Denise is co-founder of The Performance Group OE Inc. She is a natural leader and an engaging teacher, speaker, facilitator, and trainer. Denise is committed to enhancing the development of individuals, teams, and organizations through coaching, leadership training, and team support and interventions.
***Visa or Mastercard only. For AMEX payments, contact the ECAA office 780.451.2412 or TF 1.800.252.9375
****Link will be sent the day of the course.
Venue: Zoom Meeting