- Opportunity in Conflict
October 20, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Conflict is an inevitable part of daily living. In our business, personal and social interactions, we encounter conflict. When mismanaged, it can be destructive and disruptive. If properly addressed, it is an opportunity for creativity and problem solving. In this workshop you will learn how to recognize the potential in conflict, get conflict into the open and establish a climate where both parties can negotiate a successful, win-win outcome.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- identify the nature of conflict
- demonstrate ways to effectively manage our own and others’ responses to stress and triggers
- demonstrate techniques for resolving conflict successfully
- develop personal action plans to resolve conflict Instructor: Denise Burrell
- Denise is co-founder of The Performance Group OE Inc. She is a natural leader and an engaging teacher, speaker, facilitator, and trainer. Denise is committed to enhancing the development of individuals, teams, and organizations through coaching, leadership training, and team support and interventions.
***Visa or Mastercard only. For AMEX payments, contact the ECAA office 780.451.2412 or TF 1.800.252.9375
****Link will be sent the day of the course.
Venue: Zoom Meeting