- The Breakfast Club - Managing Change
February 12, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Change in business is inevitable, yet many people struggle to adapt to transitions in their work environment. This interactive workshop will give you the formula, tools and strategy to support small- or large-scale change in your organization.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the change process (personally and professionally)
- Gain a greater self-awareness of how they handle change (individually)
- Anticipate what information is needed during change (to give and to get)
- Identify signs/symptoms of individuals during different stages of change
- Provide support to help people move through change constructively
Julianna Cantwell is the President of JUNA Consulting Inc., a strategic HR consulting practice that helps organizations improve individual and group performance. Specializing in learning & development for 20 years and communications for more than 15 years, Julianna logs over 100 days a year speaking and facilitating learning.
Date: Tuesday, February 12th, 2019
Location: ECAA Provincial Office ( 17725 – 103 Avenue, Edmonton, AB)
Time: 8:30 – 10:30 AM
$65 ECAA Member/$80 Non Member
*2 APD Points
Venue: ECAA Provincial Office
Venue Phone: 780-451-2412
Venue Website: ecaa.ab.caAddress:
Located on the west end of Edmonton, the head office is easy to get to by going north on 178st. from Stony Plain Road. There are plenty of hotels in the vicinity and excellent dining options. It’s also a 5 minute drive to West Edmonton Mall; the largest mall in North America with an indoor waterpark, indoor amusement park, Silver City Cineplex and excellent shopping!