|February 6th - EDMONTON (Member)show details +||$95.00 (CAD)*||Expired|
Start by editting this ticket...
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: 2018-01-05 1:40 pm
Sales End: 2018-01-18 11:55 pm
Purchasable Quantities- The number of tickets that can be purchased per transaction (if available).
Maximum Qty:no limit
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
- 2018-02-06 - 2018-02-08
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. Will try to reschedule for the fall
Interactive Job Site (Apps) Applications Training
- Get introduced or caught up on various methods of using technology principles and practices to help you
- resolve some of your biggest &/or most annoying operational headaches. Time is money, and any kind of
- confusion around administrative processes, project documents, or logistics amounts to a lot of lost time.
- we’ll address all of these using a hands-on approach to the technology in the context of a single electrical project.
Presenters Todd Funk & Shawn Rose.
February 6th, 2018 (ECAA Provincial Office, Edmonton)
February 7th, 2018 (Holiday Inn, Red Deer)
February 8th, 2018 (Best Western Plus Port O’Call, Calgary)
Session Time: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
$95 ECAA Member/$125 Non Member
*3 APD Points