- Calgary Chapter PreMeeting, Chapter Dinner & Meeting Oct 11
October 11, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Calgary Chapter President Andrew McGuire and the Calgary Executive invite you to attend the pre-meeting presentation and Chapter meeting on Thursday October 11, 2018.
Pre-Meeting Presentation: 5:00 pm: Topic Sub-Contractor Default Insurance, Aon Risk Solutions
By attending session the participant will be able to:
- understand how an SDI policy is used by a GC to manage subcontractor performance risk
- understand what a GC does during a subcontractor prequalification process
- understand the role of third party prequalification providers
- understand what happens in an SDI claim
Chapter Dinner and Meeting: 6:00 pm
Presentation by Prolux Lighting – Lighting and Controls
We look forward to seeing you there. RSVP by October 5, 2018
Venue: Best Western Port O' Call
Venue Phone: 403-291-4600Address:
This relaxed hotel is a 4-minute walk from the Aero Space Museum and 10.4 km from Calgary International Airport. … More
Simple rooms have complimentary WiFi, and flat-screen TVs, plus coffeemakers, microwaves and minifridges. Upgraded rooms and suites can add whirlpool tubs, fireplaces and balconies; some have mountain views. Kids aged 17 and under stay free.
Amenities include a sports bar with casual dining, an American-style restaurant, and a coffee shop. There’s also an indoor pool with a water slide, a fitness center and a steam room, in addition to squash courts and a beauty salon. Free parking and an airport shuttle service are also available.