- Calgary Chapter PreMeeting, Chapter Dinner & Meeting November 8
November 8, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Calgary Chapter President Andrew McGuire and the Calgary Executive invite you to attend the pre-meeting presentation and Chapter meeting on Thursday November 8, 2018.
Pre-Meeting Presentation: 5:00 pm: Topic Understanding the new Alberta Building Code Requirements for Integrated Life Safety Systems testing, Johnson Controls
By attending this presentation, you gain:
- Understanding of the new code requirement and how it can and will affect fire alarm verifications and occupancy
- Understanding the issued ABC Standata Enforcing the code
- Understanding and introduction to the ULC 1001 Integrated Life Safety Systems Guide
Chapter Dinner and Meeting: 6:00 pm
Presentations by 1. City of Calgary Inspectors – Changes to CEC
2. Z462 2018 and Electrical Safety Program for Contractors, Danatec Educational Services
We look forward to seeing you there. RSVP by November 2, 2018
Venue: Best Western Port O' Call
Venue Phone: 403-291-4600Address:
This relaxed hotel is a 4-minute walk from the Aero Space Museum and 10.4 km from Calgary International Airport. … More
Simple rooms have complimentary WiFi, and flat-screen TVs, plus coffeemakers, microwaves and minifridges. Upgraded rooms and suites can add whirlpool tubs, fireplaces and balconies; some have mountain views. Kids aged 17 and under stay free.
Amenities include a sports bar with casual dining, an American-style restaurant, and a coffee shop. There’s also an indoor pool with a water slide, a fitness center and a steam room, in addition to squash courts and a beauty salon. Free parking and an airport shuttle service are also available.